Can you offer a home?
If you are considering fostering or permanently rehoming a dog, then please print off and complete one of the forms below:
Apply by Email
Please print out the form and scan it in after filling it out. Email your completed form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by Post
Please email email@example.com to ask for our postal address.
What happens next?
Once you have sent off your forms to us, we will:
- Do a home check to ensure your home is suitable for the dog and have an informal chat with you.
- You and your family will meet the dog you are interested in and meet with any other pets you may have.
- If you are interested, a contract will need to be signed to confirm your ownership of the dog.
- We will offer ongoing advice as you settle your new dog into your home.
- Within a 1-2 months, you will receive a follow up visit from us to make sure everything is going well.
- We will ensure that all dogs are flea, wormed, micro chipped and vaccinated.
- Our dogs will also be neutered/spayed, if they are too young to be neutered whilst in our care, we will cover the fees for your dog to have this compulsory operation.
- Sorry, we do not rehome dogs with families who have children under 6 years of age.
Help & Support
We are here to support you and your dog before and after rehoming, please contact us if you need help or have any questions.